In case Koinvest II Sub-Fund invests in the target company operating in the field of smart specialization, the Fund`s share in the investment round can be increased by 10%. Government of the Republic of Lithuania in 2014 April 30 (Resolution No. 411) approved the Program of the Priority Research and Experimental (Social, Cultural) Development and Innovation Development (Smart Specialization) directions and their priorities, which approved the following six priority research and experimental development (MTEP) directions:
- – energy and sustainable environment;
- – health technologies and biotechnology;
- – agro-innovation and food technologies;
- – new production processes, materials and technologies;
- – transport, logistics, information and communication technologies;
- – inclusive and creative society,
More information about program and its priorities can be found at sumani2020.lt.