The Fund’s return on investment is limited to 4% or 6% of annual compound interest if the target company meets the following criteria:
- The company is a micro or small enterprise as defined by the SME Law;
- The company is not listed on a stock exchange;
- The company is younger than 5 years old (the company has been incorporated and registered with the relevant registers less than 5 years ago);
- The company has never allocated its profits to its shareholders or members;
- The company was not established as a result of a merger;
- The company has not taken over the activities of another company.